Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre (the Hospital) and Thunder Bay Regional Health Research Institute (Health Research Institute) provide assistance to accredited news media and professional journalists involved in print, radio, television, film, news agencies and online media. We shall consider the following when determining to grant accreditation.
The applicant must:
- Be employed as a journalist by a news gathering organization;
- Possess a diploma or degree in journalism, broadcasting or related field;
- Be a member of a Canadian or international media organization.
The media must:
- Have a business address, telephone number and online presence (website, social media);
- Have a published policy regarding journalistic standards and ethics; and
- Conform with any other factor(s) considered to be relevant and material by the Hospital or Health Research Institute.